SCBA Annual Baseball & Softball
4th of July Tournament
Rec All Star Teams-June 30-July 2,2017
3500 W. Lower Springboro Road
Springboro, OH 45066
Contact Dave Meester @ 937-838-4498 or email@example.com
LAST DAY TO REGISTER UNLESS ALL AVAILABLE SPOTS ARE FILLED IS FRIDAY JUNE 23 AT 5PM
Teams in 8U thru 18U age divisions in Baseball and 8U thru High School age divisions in Softball.
Last year we had over 70 teams, so register early to get your spot!
Games will start Friday, if necessary.
There are no gate fees AND game balls are included!
DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE CLEARCREEK PARK CONCESSION STAND.
NOTE: 2017 Rules Matrices will be posted after the Tournament Draw. 2016 Rules are provided below for your reference.
1. Tournament is pool play into single elimination 3 game guarantee.
2. Rosters to be filled with 10 to 15 players. A player cannot play for two teams.
3. A roster is to be filled out and submitted by the beginning of your first tournament game.
Failure to fill out this form will result in a disqualification and loss of entry fee. Any false information will result in a forfeit for as many games as the infraction has occurred.
4. Birthday cutoff is April 30-baseball (age BEFORE April 30), January 1-softball (age BEFORE January 1). Birth certificates (copy) are to be carried by the coach at all times. A player that has no certificate cannot play until the certificate is obtained and witnessed by one of the SCBA officials. If a player has participated in games without a birth certificate, those games may be forfeited by their team.
5. Rules to be handed out during draw night.
6. A slot will be reserved only when the registration form and entry fee has been
received, no exceptions. Slots are limited, therefore first come, first served. Deadline date for entry form and money is FRIDAY JUNE 23.
7. A $50 fee must be paid to file an official protest concerning an umpire's call, game, or players age/eligibility. If the ruling goes in your favor, you receive the $50 back.
8. Umpires are certified with the OHSAA. Junior Umpires are certified by the SCBA.
9. Rain out games could take the tournament into Monday of the following week.
10. Draw night will be held at the concession stand at Clearcreek Park (see times above).
11. Championship games will be played in their entirety (no time limit.).
12. The Rain out Hot Line is 937-743-1067.
13. NO refunds will be given.
14. No refunds due to inclement weather. Changes to dates, times and guaranteed number of games may occur.
Cost for the tournament is Rec-$350.00
All entries will be based on first pay, first seeded on the team rosters.
Trophies will be presented to the first and second place teams in each division/age group.
For registration information contact Dave Meester @ 937-838-4498 or firstname.lastname@example.org